Back to Top
  • Tattoo Art has been offering top quality work

    VIEW MORE

  • Tattoo Art has been offering top quality work

    VIEW MORE

  • Tattoo Art has been offering top quality work

    VIEW MORE

FFMG Aerostotle (@AerostotleKid) Interview

We took a second to chop  it up with Fxck Fame Music Group Super Producer Aerostotle just to get a little inside info on the man behind the boards. I like to know these humble giants before the whole world is on to them. Entertainers in the market for professional production, mixing, mastering, or other audio engineering services can contact the almost decade deep sound veteran at aerostotlemusic.com and tweet/follow him . Beats on his website are available for lease, and exclusive rights as well. 
Check This Out

Q: Where are you from, how old are you, what do you do?

A: Huntsville, Alabama... I'm 28, & I'm a music producer.

Q: How long have you been producing?

A: About 9 years.

Q: I've learned you recently signed with FFMG (Fxck Fame Music Group).
How has the transition been so
far?

A: Everything has been great so far. I look forward to the future.

Q: Who's in heavy rotation on your playlists right now?

A: Right now, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Drake, Jhene Aiko, Timbaland, Pharrell, & One
Republic to name a few..Right now, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Drake, Jhene Aiko,
Timbaland, Pharrell, & One Republic to name a few..

Q: Aerostotle... Is that your birth name?

A: Nah.

Q: I figured as much but I had to ask. I'm gonna sound like a BDP
song here...

A: Lol, it's cool. That's what my parents call me.

Q: So you're a philosopher of sorts? Deep thinker?

A: I consider myself a deep thinker at times, yes.

Q: Do you play any instruments?

A: I play the keyboard & am learning a little guitar.

Q: Have you studied music anywhere? Can you read music?

A: While I was in school I took a few classes throughout the years. Yes I can
read music.

Q: What would you call your creative style as a producer?

A: I try to balance original compositions from scratch with sample-based
production.

Q: Do you think producers and DJs get enough credit?

A: I believe that anyone who contributes to the making and success of a song
deserves some amount of credit based on their contribution.

Q: Who are some artists you've enjoyed working with?

A: I truly enjoy working with everyone I meet. It's always a new canvas for
artwork to be made.

Q: Who are some people (artists, producers, whatever) that you'd like to work
with?

A: Aside from anyone I meet and get a chance to work with, I'd like to one
day work with Timbo, Drake, Jay-Z, Pharrell, 50 Cent, Jhene Aiko, Tyler
The Creator, & a bunch of others.

Q: If you could buy any one piece of equipment tomorrow, what would that be?

A: It'd more than likely be the Roland SH-101 in red.

Q: Do you challenge yourself as a producer? What are some difficult sounds
you've tried to achieve or things you've had a hard time with?

A: I challenge myself daily as a producer & a person in general. Some things
didn't come as a natural talent for me, so it can be challenging when
trying to expand my skills producing in general... But I like challenges.

Q: Would you work with country singers, pop artists or a metal bands?

A: Of course.

Q: What are your long term goals in the industry?

A: To successfully work with as many different artists as I can & have fun
doing it.

Q: Without giving away too much, can you give us a hint as to what you have
planned for the signature FFMG sound?

A: Let's just say there is a lot of things lined up and I recommend that
listeners keep their ears locked!